Monday, December 17, 2012

Hope, Joy and Peace


In lieu of the fact that the last few weeks have been crazy around here (ie. a bathroom remodel, Gavin's wisdom teeth surgery, Mimi's knee replacement, a couple of weddings, sadly some funerals and Gavin's very close call last night with a severe allergic reaction) and with the most recent tragedy our nation has suffered, I'm keeping it light today. 


I decided to take a break from my day to have a cup of tea, reflect and say a prayer on my back patio. It brought me a sense of calm.  Realizing that even though life is filled with unexpected events, I find it helps to push the pause button and focus on the truly important things in life. 


During this hectic time of year, my wish for you is that you will experience hope, joy and peace throughout this Christmas season.  XO

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...