Monday, December 3, 2012

Frosty the Snowman ~ Vintage Style


I love vintage Christmas decorations, especially unusual ones that you don't run across frequently.  So, Frosty has to be at the top of my list of favorites ~ and I do believe he has to be the coolest


My sons have concluded at times he can be creepy though.  During the Christmas holidays, with four guys in the house (all who pride themselves in being practical jokers) you just never know where Frosty might show up.  He has popped up all over the house ~ I suppose the most surprising place is behind the shower curtain.  You know when you hear a guttural yell from the other room, the joke has been a success.   


Frosty's Bio:  

Height:  Approx. 4 feet
Electrical Capability:  He lights up!
Cost:  A steal at $15.00 
Value:  Priceless ~ for the amount of joy and laughter he has and will continue to bring to our family!

P.S.  I'm working on an Advent calendar project I can't wait to share with you!  See you soon!

P.S.S.  Just got a call from the glass installer on my shower door.  There's a scratch on the glass, they are re-frabricating it today and it won't be installed until tomorrow ~ bummer.  I hope to be sharing the completed bathroom remodel sooner than later!  Read about Part I and Part II here and here.

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...