Sunday, September 30, 2012

Round Top or Bust


Rain or shine ~ it makes no difference to me.  I'm off to Round Top with my dear friend Kelley ~ who blogs at The Hidden List.  Together, I'm sure we're going to wrangle up all kinds of goodies from one of the best flea markets in the country.  I hope to be sharing some pics of all the cool stuff we come across soon. 

The vintage amber apothecary jars and industrial wheel were flea finds ~ and now rest in the niche of one of my clients living rooms.  I love the mix of the glass and iron together.  Along with a personal photo, it makes for a cozy vignette.

Finds like these, are bountiful at flea markets across the country. I'm headed out now to one of my faves! I'll see you soon. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...