Sunday, September 23, 2012

Emporium Pies

Image via
On a beautiful Saturday afternoon while strolling the streets of The Bishop Arts District in Dallas, my friend Kelley (The Hidden List) and I stumbled upon the newly opened Emporium Pies.  The quaint shop is owned and operated by Megan Wilkes and Mary Sparks.  They offer up quite a tantalizing selection of from-scratch pies.

Image via
To name a few: Mr. Macintosh (apple cranberry), The Drunken Nut (bourbon pecan) and Mellow Yellow (lemon chiffon). They even offer a gluten free variety, The Smooth Operator (french silk chocolate with a pretzel crust), if you call ahead and request it.  Selections may be purchased by the slice or you can take home a whole pie for all to enjoy.


Which now brings me to the amazing fence visable as you approach the cozy shop. The giant oversized sheet music creation is fabulous. I can easily see this duplicated in an interior space.


Wouldn't it be fabulous used as a feature wall for an avid music lover?  I'm hoping your enjoying a wonderful weekend.  And if you're in the Dallas area, be sure and pay a visit to Emporium Pies!

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed it was because I was spending the afternoon with you!!! XO

      Delete
  2. Dana what a pretty building would love to try the pies so happy I came by your blog today while blog hopping,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherry ~ I'm so glad you found me too! I hope you get to enjoy Emporium Pies someday. You would love the whole experience!

      :) Dana

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...